Wednesday, February 01, 2017

and so it begins...

my blogging journey has started and i'm excited about all the things blog worthy for 2017. nothing says settled more then keeping up with digital scrapbooking and blogging about life and love and anything else the world decides to throw at me.

i'm also excited about my photography...where it takes me this time, i don't know but i'm happy to give it a whirl.

in the mean time...watch this space and by all means leave happy warm comments and follow me while i walk this journey.

oh and did i mention that i'm about to become a grandma...little old me and in just a few weeks. i can't wait. i'm organising the maternity shoot as i type this and putting together ideas for when bubs is born to take oodles of pics and put together some gorgeous albums and scrapbooking pages both paper and digital.

life is good...

tomorrow i head into another job interview, this one is huge and it's taken months to get to this point with the company. each stage has got me through to the next one and then the next and so on and so forth.

wish me luck!

i'll leave you with another digital layout, keeping it real...



details:

eyeinspire - paper - oh so purdy
sahlin studio - layer piece - kitschy kitchen 
sahlin studio - live laugh love tab, frame, lace and paper - a wonderful day 
sahlin studio - photo corner - so this is love 
sahlin studio - sticker alpha - sunshine
keeping it - copper black - text

No comments:

Post a Comment