Tuesday, May 30, 2017

new designs and 50% off sale...

hi all, a little quiet of late these past couple of weeks as i started my new job and have been away from my home town for the most part since then and am still away for a couple more weeks yet.

everything is slowly coming together although am somewhat nervous for when i'm out on the road on my own. i've got this christine!

so new freebies and designs have been somewhat limited and once my training is finished and i'm home for the most part, then i can settle down and get creative in any spare time i have...lol

oh and i have some really exciting news i can't share just yet but hanging out too. so when i can i shall!

okay on the design scene, these paper packs which i absolutely adore are now available in my stores for half price over at Berry Applicious and Wilma4Ever however they are still in the processing part over at MyMemories!





yes yes yes...i am having a 50% off sale in all my online stores. Why? well truth be told, i turned 50 years of age yesterday (29 May) and it just seemed the right thing to do to celebrate. so everything in all 3 stores is 50% off and that includes all my commercial use products as well.

grab yourself a bargain and head on over and grab yourself those goodies you've all been after for some time!

enjoy and until next blog post where i hope to share my great news...ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment