Tuesday, January 31, 2017

welcome...

hi folk and welcome to my blog. many of you who pass by will know me and many of you won't.
i have missed so much of the true me that over the past few days i've decided it was time to rediscover what i love...family, blogging, scrapbooking (paper and digital), photography, art, mixed media, a little of that geekiness that's always been an interest and of course life.

about the person behind the blog:
my name is christine turnbull although i am also known as christine parsell (maiden name) and chris turnbull. i have 4 young gorgeous adult children, am divorced and have rather unique, quirky, versatile and eclectic skills.

here you will read personal stories, this is where i'll share my love of geeky things, my art and life itself. photo's, treasures, art, love, good days and bad, great days and ones that suck. just a typical girl in an ordinary world.

i look forward to sharing so much with you, make new found friends, keep up with old friends, and live life to it's fullest. so...come with me while we walk the many paths that are part of my journey!

you can follow me on facebook here

i'm imagining being me

No comments:

Post a Comment