Sunday, May 20, 2018

still in the land of the living...

hey hey followers, it has been awhile since my last blog post and it has been crazy busy. when i first started this blog i thought i would have time to create daily posts if not at least a weekly one...then life got in the way as it does for so many of us and the best intentions kinda go astray.

7 to 8 months ago i started a new job and it has kept me quite busy with the hours i work and the craziness of the job. split shifts most days and weekend work as well have contributed to my slackness of blog posting and trying to keep up with all things scrapping and designing.

i also look after my beautiful grand daughter aria who is just my everything and she too keeps me nice and busy on that front.

anyway i'm hoping my work hours settle into a proper routine come early june and i can then blog a little more and simply get into a better routine. right now life is as they say...all over the shop!

there is so much new design stuff though i have no idea where to start, so i'll do my best to throw a few things on here so you can all swoon and drool a little over the new gorgeous goodies.

i've also been working on quite a selection of commercial use goodies for the designers needing ideas and such to create their personal kits they put in their stores. and as you can see by the goodies below, there is quite a range of flowers for the designer in you.














then of course there are the personal use goodies that have kept me busy creating and designing as well. this is my latest collection biggie Aged and Grey and it works so well for any scrapbooking page.





and last but not least here are a few more personal use goodies for the scrapper and or designer in you





and the next set of Mix It Up Papers (2) will be available at the end of this week over in my store at Scrap Girls as well as 2 new card sets as you can see in the images below




last night i got a little creative with scrapping myself with the theme mixed media and loved what came out of that impulsive moment :)


Be Happy In Your Own Skin
Just Be by G & T Designs (gracie and tracy designs)


She Held Her Breath
Mixed Media by Lynne-Marie
Eye from Picsart
Quote from JmStorm

Strip words created by me

Brushes from my own collection
Font 1942 report


let's hope the next blog post doesn't take quite as long. as always i really appreciate my followers and fans of geekgirl designs and hope to have a freebie for you soon.

till next time ciao

christine (geekgirl designs)

No comments:

Post a Comment