Thursday, March 16, 2017

shops, stores, online bricks and mortar...

firstly let me tell you how exhausted i am...lol, yep it's true but for good reason.
secondly let me tell you i've been busy setting up shop with various shop owners on the digital scrapping scene and so far i am a third way through with one store...lol!

apart from being flat out and busy, i have been flat out and busy in many other areas and am a tad mentally and emotionally exhausted...

BUT...yeah there is always a but, butt, but but!!!

i have uploaded a third of my goodies to berry applicious  so that's pretty awesome
and then i'll be over at wilma4ever and my memories and my memories has 3 sister stores that i'll be selling my goodies there as well.

although it takes time initially to set up, the benefits and rewards are amazing and i can't wait to get back into the digital scrapbooking community in as many ways as i can support.

oh and don't forget i still have my sellfy store  here, so things are happening and by the end of the next week every store will be set up :)

in the meantime shop here and here and enjoy using my kits and creating awesome goodies.

well that's it for tonight and until next time...

keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment